Kids Dailies Ltd. Terms and Conditions
Kidsdailies.com (inclusive of My Little Paper-Daily5/Daily7/Daily10 content) is an internet-based online information and communication service. Please read this online service agreement before using the service. By continuing to use Kidsdailies.com, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Kids Dailies Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction and distribution of this material without the expressed authorisation of Kids Dailies Limited is a criminal offense.
- In confirming and paying for this subscription, the subscriber agrees not to pass on, publish or distribute his/her login details. In case of abuse, Kids Dailies Limited reserves the right to freeze access to the online service. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Creation of a link to this website from another website or document is not authorised without Kids Dailies Limited’s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided as a convenience only and to offer further information. Kids Dailies Limited does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong.
- In the event that facilities enabling users of Kidsdailies.com to upload or post any messages on the website including, without limitation, message boards, blogs, forums or other instant message facilities are made available on the website, the terms and conditions in this Clause 1 shall apply and bind you:
1.1 You shall not upload post, transmit, or distribute or otherwise make available on the forums any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
1.2 You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory or indecent language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or spam.
1.3 You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the service.
1.4 You undertake not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or any other form of solicitation.
1.5 Uploading or posting messages containing libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material is a material breach of this agreement. Kids Dailies Limited reserves all its rights in enforcing its rights in case of your breach and may immediately and permanently suspend your access to all or part of the service.
1.6 Messages you upload or post on the forums shall not be of any commercial nature. You shall not, without the express approval of Kids Dailies Limited, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
1.7 You are solely responsible for any liability arisen from the publication of your messages. However, Kids Dailies Limited shall have the right (but not the obligation) to review or edit any messages you upload or post on Kidsdailies.com and at its sole discretion to refuse publication of, delete, move, or edit any messages.
1.8 You acknowledge that any communication or messages you make to the service or sent to us may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Kids Dailies Limited and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Cancellations by you and refunds: unless you cancel your subscription before we have started providing any part of it to you (in which case we will provide you with a full refund), then you agree that once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period. This means that you are not entitled to a refund once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you, except under very limited circumstances. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period.
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers’ payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
These terms were last updated on June 25, 2015.