In order to provide you with Kids Dailies services, we need to collect information about you.
1. What information Kids Dailies collects about you;
2. How Kids Dailies uses this information?
3. When Kids Dailies uses your information to contact you?
4. Whether Kids Dailies discloses your details to others?
5. What the requirements are if you are aged 16 or under?
6. Accessing Kids Dailies from outside Hong Kong?
Kids Dailies websites sometimes have hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review these. They will govern the use of the personal information that you submit or is collected by cookies when you visit these websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these third party websites, and use of these websites is at your own risk.
1. What information will Kids Dailies gather about me?
When you take part in, access or sign up to any of Daily5/My Little Paper and/or Daily7 and/or Daily10 services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, message boards, or you create an account using the Kids Dailies online subscription system, we receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone and mobile number.
By submitting your details, you enable Kids Dailies to provide you with the services, activities or online content that you select.
2. How does Kids Dailies use your information?
We may use your personal information for several purposes including:
– to provide you with our services or online content, and to deal with your requests and inquiries;
– to contact you (for example, we might call you if your subscription is about to run out);
– for service administration purposes, which means for reasons related to the service or online content that you have subscribed to (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service or online content has been suspended due to maintenance, or to check on payment);
– to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide;
– to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
– to analyse and improve the services we offer on our websites.
We will keep your information confidential and generally we will only use your information within Kids Dailies.
3. When will Kids Dailies contact me?
In relation to any service or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Kids Dailies can deliver these services to you;
Where you have chosen to receive further correspondence;
In relation to any contribution you have submitted to Kids Dailies: e.g. on the Daily5/My Little Paper, Daily7 and/or Daily10 website or via email.
4. Will Kids Dailies share my personal information with anyone else?
We will never share your information with anyone else, except if disclosure is required or allowed by law, or as described here: If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to the Daily5/My Little Paper and/or Daily7 and/or Daily10 websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Kids Dailies service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
5. What if I am aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Kids Dailies. Users without this permission are not allowed to send us personal information. Kids Dailies is a paid (subscription) site. Service is only activated with the permission of an adult.
6. What if I access the Kids Dailies websites from outside of Hong Kong?
Kids Dailies collect information on users and subscribers by session cookies. Session cookies are set on your computer when you log in. We use this information to analyse the profile of our visitors, and to help us provide you with a better user experience. We will not sell, trade, rent or pass on your personal details, including your email address, to any other parties unless we have your consent.
10. Apart from subscription related uses, we hope that you find our communications useful and we plan to continue sending such messages to you. However, if you no longer wish to receive them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, subscriber ID and contact details with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject heading. Please note that if you have a currently active subscription, we will notify you by email or mail when it is time to renew even if you elect not to receive other communication messages from us.
You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by writing to us at:
Kids Dailies Limited
1G-H, Casey Building,
38 Lok Ku Road, Sheung Wan